Strategic Negotiations and Conflict Management
Real leaders and managers negotiate. Whether you are in the business world or in civil society or government bureaucracy, anyone negotiates. Whether you are a CFO working on a financing dilemma, a business development professional hoping to close a deal, a manager working to reach consensus across departments or an individual making a case for an increase in salary, knowing how to negotiate well matters.
This 5-day course will help you build the skills needed to create VALUE for yourself as well as others in different negotiation situations and ways to approach each. In active and engaging sessions through exercises and discussion, you will learn how to manage the flow of conversations so that you can reach a desired outcome.
· Gain confidence in managing negotiations in differing circumstances
· Leverage your strengths and weaknesses and learn ways to improve both
· Anticipate and counter common tactics for effective value creation
· Identify cultural differences that may impact business dealings
· Reduce your anxiety around approaching negotiations, both personally and in business
· Enhance and focus your organization’s negotiating capability.
Lawyers and non-lawyers alike; those involved in Managing Change Programs, in Marketing and Sales, HR, in Strategic Planning and CSR, Entrepreneurs, dealing in the Government, Private companies, Schools and Universities
Nieves R. Confesor
Ms. Yola Genuino
892-4011 loc. 2806