• Basic Management Program
• Management Development Program
• Project Management Course
• Business Analytics Course
LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
• Strategic Negotiations and Conflict Management
• Competitive Strategic Innovation (CSI) Course
• Enterprise Wide-Risk Management
• Finance for Non-Finance Executives
• Marketing Strategy Course
We also offer customized programs that specifically meet your organization's needs. Click here for more information.
For open enrollment programs on non-profit and development topics, please visit the AIM Stephen Zuellig Graduate School of Development Management (ZSDM) website.