Applying to AIM Programs»
- 1. I'm interested in applying to a program. How can I secure a brochure?
Please click on the Download Brochure button on the program page and fill out the form to automatically receive your copy.
- 2. Do you have an application fee?
There is no application fee for AIM Open Enrollment Programs.
- 3. What are your admissions requirements?
Acceptance is based on the distinct requirements for each program and one’s professional qualifications.
- 4. Can I get a sponsorship from the company where I am working?
Yes. Companies may sponsor employees in open enrollment programs.
- 5. What visa should I apply for?
The AIM Team will process the business visa for you. You will need a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining before the program start.
- 6. Where are AIM’s Executive Education programs held?
Most programs are held at the AIM campus in Manila, Philippines. Some programs may take place off-site.
- 7. What types of payment are accepted?
We accept payment by check, electronic bank wire transfer, and cash.
- 8. What is your cancellation policy?
Refunds will be honored if we receive a written notice of cancellation three weeks prior to the program and must be faxed to 893-2031 or 892-3260. Cancellations received two weeks prior to the start of the program will be charged 25% of the total program fee while those received one week before the program will be charged 50%. Those who have registered but not paid will be charged 100%. No refund will be made for cancellations received one day prior to the course date. Substitutions for individuals can be made at any time.